Saturday 16 January 2016

Barry M Collection


As you've probably noticed, I'm a big fan of Barry M nail paints, and my collection keeps growing! I wanted to do a collection because I get asked which are my favourite of their lines!

Speedy Quick Dry


As the name suggests, this collection dries very fast and comes in really cute colours (as you can see, I'm particularly fond of the pastels!) I don't find them to last that long on my nails, but no nail polishes really do last long for me!

Gelly Hi-shine 


The Gelly collection has a wide variety of different shades, which they continue to expand! At first people did expect them to last long like gel nails, but they don't, they dry to a very high shine, glossy finish like gel nails! My favourite is lychee - I'm on my second bottle of it!

Sunset Nail Paints


I absolutely love the names for these (especially Peach for the stars haha!) and they do last longer than normal nail polish, they last about a week on my (depending on what I do) so not as long as gel nails (when I had gels, they lasted for about a month) but still an improvement!

Limited Edition


Unfortunately you can't get your hands on these any more! Barry M release a lot of limited edition nail paints for boots and super drug, and my favourites are definitely the Christmas ones, who can resist all the glitter?!

Original Nail Paint 


The polishes with the black lids are part of their original line of polishes ( I think they still add colours, although I'm not too sure!) The original line is £1 cheaper than the other lines they have, but that £1 difference is the difference between getting a smooth, opaque polish and getting a polish you need 4 layers to get a solid colour of!

Textured and Aquarium Nail Paints


I don't like the textured nail polishes, it's just the texture of it that's not for me and that's the whole point of the nail polish!
The aquarium collection has beautiful glitters along with nail paints that look different colours in different lights and I reach for the two I have quite often!

Topcoats


As you can guess, the matte topcoat makes your nails matte as it drys, which is great for people who want to try out matte nails but don't want to buy specific matte nail colours. The Gelly topcoat isn't the greatest topcoat available but it leaves you with lovely shiny nails!

I hope you enjoyed this! What is your favourite collection from Barry M, or your favourite brand to buy nail polish from?

Love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment