Tuesday 22 April 2014

Every day makeup routine!

I thought I'd do an everyday makeup post for you! It's not the most interesting as I prefer to keep my makeup natural on a day to day basis!


These are the products I use!

I use the maybelline dream pure bb cream in light, I have the oil free formula which contains salicylic acid in, which is a common ingredient in skin care products so this product actually helps your skin, and it has an SPF of 15! I apply a little but around my face, buffing it in with a real techniques brush! I then use the collection lasting perfection concealer in fair to cover spots and other redness. I then leave the skin and move onto eyes!

All I do for eye makeup is curl my eyelashes, to make my them look longer, and to open up my eyes, making me look more awake! I then apply some mascara, my favourite is the maybelline the rocket volum' express mascara because it doesn't clump but it makes your lashes look nice and long! The wand is plastic, so I wasn't expecting to like the mascara as much as I do!

I then set my makeup using a physicians formula powder that I found in TK maxx! I think it's in the shade buff. I sometimes use rimmel stay matte, or the loreal bb powder, depending what I feel like, and I apply them with the real techniques contour brush!
Finally, I finish off with lip balm so my lips are nice and moisturised and if I feel like pushing the boat out I'll use a nude/pink lipstick, my favourites at the moment are loreal Eva's nude and a revlon matte balm in complex!

I hope you enjoyed reading about what makeup I usually wear!

Please follow, comment and share if you enjoyed, and I hope you enjoy our future blogposts as well!

Lots of love,
Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment